The reusable overnight pads were designed for the heaviest flows, with protection that lasts up to 8 hours.
Benefits of night pads
Up to 3 times more absorbent than a conventional pad.
No plastics nor chemicals, so you don't have to worry about allergies.
Ultra comfortable, soft and thin, so you won't even notice you're wearing anything.
Super breathable, so there will be no odors or wet feeling.
You'll save every month while helping reduce plastic pollution.
Easily washable in the washing machine.
You can reuse them for 5 years.
How do overnight pads work?
All night pads are handmade. They have 5 layers of natural and technical fabrics that guarantee fast absorption, maximum comfort and zero leakage.
- The breathable top layer neutralizes odors and is antibacterial. Perfect for sensitive skin.
- DryFit technology layer wicks away moisture and keeps you dry.
- Super absorbent layer absorbs 10 times its weight in 3 seconds and distributes your flow evenly throughout the pantyliner.
- Waterproof PUL layer to prevent leakage.
- Super soft cotton layer covers the pantyliner for a unique feeling.
Size of night time pads
The night pad (the one on the right) is perfect for those heavy flow days that need extra absorption and for the night.
How to wash reusable night pads
Cloth night pads are easily washed in 3 simple steps:
- Rinse them in cold water until there is no blood left. If there are any stains, neutral soap can be used.
- Then wash them by hand or in the washing machine (max. temp. 40ºC) with the rest of your reusable pads and clothes for a thorough wash.
- Finally, let them dry in the open air and if it's in the sun, that'd be much better.
Do not dry cloth pads or use fabric softeners or bleach. This would affect the proper functioning of the same shortening its life.
Overnight pads composition
Outer: 95% cotton and 5% Lycra.
Inside: 100% Polyester
Waterproof PUL layer.
All our materials have the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification, which verifies that there are no harmful substances either in textiles or in the manufacturing stages of a product.
On the other hand, our products are certified by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS), which guarantees that they are composed of at least 20% recycled material.
Reusable night pads guarantee
All The Eco Woman reusable overnight pads come with our 30-day Sustainable Menstruation Guarantee for 100% risk-free shopping. If for any reason they are not for you, please write to our support team and we will let you know how to proceed. Review the terms and conditions here.
Questions about night pads?
How long do The Eco Woman reusable sanitary napkin last?
The Eco Woman cloth night pads last approx. 2 to 5 years, always depending on the care you take both in use and washing.
Night pads are a delicate product, however, the absorption capacity will be maintained as long as the washing instructions are followed.
How many night pads will I need?
It will always depend on your menstrual flow and how many days your period lasts. Therefore, we recommend buying the 4-pack of night pads to cover your entire cycle and it is also the most economical option for night pads.
Is it possible to stay long hours with the pads on at night?
That's right, with EcoPads at night you will have more security than with any other pad.
And if by any chance you have any other questions, you can check our FAQ page.