EcoPads provide you with unparalleled softness and comfort during your period. All without harming the environment.
Benefits of reusable period pads
Made from sustainable and ordorless bamboo charcoal.
Up to 3 times more absorbent than disposable pads.
No plastics and no chemicals, you no longer have to worry about allergies or chafing.
Super soft, thin and comfortable, it will be as if you are not wearing a pad.
Super breathable so you won't feel damp nor odor.
You'll save every month while reducing plastic pollution.
Wash them easily in the washing machine
You can reuse them for 5 years.
How do the best reusable pads work?
All reusable menstrual pads are handmade. They have 5 layers of natural and technical fabrics that guarantee fast absorption, maximum comfort and zero leakage.
- The breathable top layer neutralizes odors and is antibacterial. Ideal for sensitive skin.
- DryFit technology layer wicks away moisture and keeps you dry.
- Super absorbent layer absorbs 10 times its weight in 3 seconds and distributes your flow evenly throughout the pantyliner.
- Waterproof PUL layer to prevent leakage.
- Super soft bamboo layer covers the pantyliner for a unique feeling.
S: Ideal for light flow and also as a supplement for a menstrual cup.
M: Best for normal, not too heavy menstrual bleeding.
L: Ideal for heavy menstruation and when additional absorbency is needed.
How to wash reusable period pads
Reusable bamboo pads are easily washed in 3 simple steps:
- Rinsing them in cold water until there is no blood left. If there is any stain you can use a neutral soap.
- Hand wash or put them in the washing machine (max temperature 40ºC) with the rest of your reusable bamboo pads and clothes for a thorough wash.
- Finally, let them air dry. If it can be in the sun much better.
Do not dry reusable menstrual pads in the dryer or use fabric softeners or bleach. This will affect its proper functioning and decrease its lifespan.
Composition of the best reusable pads
Outside: Bamboo fiber.
Inside: Super absorbent microfiber.
Layer of waterproof PUL.
All our materials are certified according to OEKO-TEX Standard 100. This verifies that textiles or the manufacturing steps of a product are free of harmful substances.
All The Eco Woman EcoPads come with our 30-day Sustainable Menstruation Guarantee for 100% risk-free shopping. If for any reason they are not for you, write to our support team and we'll let you know how to proceed. Check the conditions here.
Questions about reusable menstrual pads?
How long does a reusable bamboo pad from The Eco Woman last?
The Eco Woman reusable bamboo pad lasts between 2 and 5 years, depending on how carefully it is used and washed.
Reusable menstrual pads are a delicate product, however, the absorption capacity will be maintained as long as the washing instructions are followed.
How many EcoPads will I need?
It will depend on your menstrual flow and the number of days of your menstrual cycle. On the other hand, we recommend buying a pack of 6 reusable menstrual pads to cover your period and it is more economical than any other option.
Can you stay long hours with the reusable bamboo pads on?
Of course, with the reusable bamboo pads you will have security for many hours. So, the moment you notice that the place is wet, it is a sign to change it.
And if by any chance you have any other questions, you can consult our FAQ page.